LOCATION, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND OR REMOTE; TECHNOLOGY, FLEXIBLE-TIME (25%-100%)
- You are obsessed with the idea to deliver the best-in-class solution?
- You love to scale organizations and build new business opportunities?
- You want to be the one who is in charge of developing our innovative and industry-leading marketplace?
- If yes, get in touch. You will be working on a challenge worth solving.
- Experience: More than 3 years of experience in agile software development.
- Network: You already have an existing network with financial intermediaries and/or are willing to build one.
- Education: Bachelor’s/master’s degree in technology, computer science or similar.
- Agile worker: Knowledge in agile methodology and ability to get things done.
- Project star: You show that you can master the development of products using the latest technologies, modern tools, and workflows.
- Stakeholder: Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to inspire and influence stakeholders.
- Getting shit done: Ability to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment, resistant to constraints and stress.
- Big picture: Ability to assist development and project teams to identify system shortfalls and bottlenecks before implementation.
- Fluent in English (German would be a plus).
Define features and inputs, and prioritize the platform team backlog:
- Define features based on internal and external requirements and inputs.
- Write the features description and associated acceptance criteria.
- Explain the features to the team and participate in the user stories estimation.
- Organize and defend priorities inside the backlog for the next 3 months’ increment.
Help team on stories definition and realization:
- Provide necessary information on features and user stories to the scrum team to support them in their implementation and activity.
- Participate in team demo for reviewing user stories realization.
- Accept stories as done by ensuring that all acceptance criteria are met and comply with the Definition of Done (DoD).
Involved in the continuous improvement process:
- Participate in the team retrospective for implementing improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality.
- Participate in the transversal retrospective for global process improvement.
- Join an international and highly professional young team led by serial entrepreneurs.
- Revolutionize a global USD 21 trillion market.
- Help us to innovate investing as we know.
- Take maximum responsibility and shape the industry with us.
Interested? Talk to our HR managers and send us your CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive the latest news from Stableton.
We hate spam as much as you do.