LOCATION, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND; SALES & GROWTH, FULL-TIME
The Private Markets Program Manager (PMPM) acts in between investment management, business development, and relationship managers/sales. The PMPM is responsible for a variety of activities throughout an offering’s lifecycle from the establishment to termination including the development of marketing documentation and responding to different inquiries from clients and potential clients. Furthermore, the PMPM assists the investment team through the generation of deal flow and co-investment opportunities. Moreover, the PMPM attempts to identify and expand business opportunities through business development and creating value-added partnerships.
- You are obsessed with sales, customer success and financial products?
- You love to scale organizations and build new business opportunities?
- You want to be the one who made a yet boring industry sexy and fun?
- If yes, get in touch. You will be working on a challenge worth solving.
- Your work experience: 4+ years of experience within an international asset management firm, investment bank, corporate finance advisory or placement agent.
- Know-how: Solid understanding of private equity, private debt and real estate or infrastructure as an asset class.
- Excellence: You are obsessed with creating products our clients love. You continuously strive for excellence and improvement of our private market offerings.
- Customer success: You focus on your clients and your major goal is it to build new client relationships and improve the existing ones
- Getting things done: You are outgoing, creative as well as systematic. You do your own work but embrace working in teams. You see the big picture as well as the finer details.
- 80/20: You can bridge strategic thinking, analytical skills, and creative executions.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Marketing: Develop various private markets focused marketing materials, especially presentations and due diligence questionnaires, through a close dialogue with senior members of the investment, business development, and sales team.
- Partnerships: Create business development opportunities by partnering with leading stakeholders in our target markets. Source target companies with a focus on co-investment opportunities.
- Communication: Work closely with the investment management, investment controlling, legal and compliance teams to ensure consistent communication and high-quality output.
- Sales: Prepare responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospect clients and sales team relating to investment programs, mandates, and target companies.
- Market analysis: Compose market analysis through independent market research and perform due diligence on potential partners and investment opportunities.
- Join an international and highly professional young team led by serial entrepreneurs.
- Revolutionize a global USD 21 trillion market.
- Help us to innovate investing as we know.
- Take maximum responsibility and shape the industry with us.
Interested? Talk to our HR managers and send us your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive the latest news from Stableton.
We hate spam as much as you do.