LOCATION, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND; MANAGEMENT, FULL-TIME
Within the Rotational Leadership Programme, you rotate between departments and work closely with our founders and senior management, benefit from coaching, and shape the company with your ideas. You take ownership and responsibility for projects, which span across all departments focusing on growth and scalability. While your business acumen, analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset enable you to make sure that they run smoothly.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a similar field, proving outstanding achievement.
- Can-do mentality, entrepreneurial thinking, and ambitions to build your own venture or contribute to a startup.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Past experience in internship(s) in investment banking, private equity, consulting firms, or startups is a nice to have but not crucial.
- 80/20: You can bridge strategic thinking, analytical skills, and creative executions.
- Outstanding communicator in English.
- First-hand experience and responsibility in key projects across all departments.
- Mentorship and coaching from experienced entrepreneurs and finance professionals.
- Access to a well-established network in Zurich.
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Zurich.
- All-hands-weekly, social events and, of course, free cold beer in the fridge.
- Join an international and highly professional young team led by serial entrepreneurs.
- Revolutionize a global USD 21 trillion market.
- Help us to innovate investing as we know.
- Take maximum responsibility and shape the industry with us.
Interested? Talk to our HR managers and send us your CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive the latest news from Stableton.
We hate spam as much as you do.
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CET)